Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Monday

Hello readers...I hope and pray what you have been reading has been a blessing to you.

This past week I have been asking myself, are my devotionals the way my blog should be? Or should I change my format all together? I have not yet figured out what that new format would look like?

So I thought why not ask you, my readers what they would like to see?
I came up with a crazy way of working out this issue of change it, or keep it.
It would work like this, why not, you my readers respond with...keep it the same, or give some thought into a new format. Sharing your ideas.
I am now giving you a voice, speak out and let responses began...

I will then look over your responses and go from there.

So please in the next couple days let me know how you feel.
------------------------------------


Today I am so gratful for the death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Why, because now we can go boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive His mercy and we will find grace to help us when we need it. Hebrews 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment