Monday, April 19, 2010

Blessing

Hello my faithful readers!! I do hope you have enjoyed all or some of my postings. Hopefully you have gotten a blessing from them. Maybe God has in some way spoken to your heart and you have drawn closer to Him. If something like that has happen, maybe you would like to share it? You don't have to give full details, but something simple, a word or two, maybe a small sentence.

Have you ever been listening to some music and you began to really get into the music and you find yourself singing ( even though you can't really sing) maybe even doing some moving around like dancing? Then you look around and people are staring at you funny?
What about those other moments, A song begins to play, and the place where you are, becomes silent. The words began to break through and the tears begin to fall. A Holy Hush feels the room. You then find yourself truly blessed!! This happen to me a lot, this on song spoke to me...because of my current issue in life...dealing with pain all day and all night. Now in the last couple of weeks the pain as only increased.

The song is called "Healer" I believe as Christians we all go through ruff times and we all need a healer...God is my healer...Luke 1:37

I have put the song on this post..,please listen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5qoQmjwv-0


Healer Lyrics
Verse:
You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

Pre-Chorus:
I trust in You
I trust in You

Chorus:
I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

[Repeat Verse]

[Repeat Pre-Chorus}

[Chorus]

Bridge:
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

No comments:

Post a Comment