Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Maybe If ...


 
Maybe if i stepped out on faith

There would be less hurt in the world.

Maybe if I was confident

I could be an example to others.

Maybe if I live a full life

I can inspire others too also.

Maybe if I never give up
I can create a movement of determination among people.

Maybe if I gossiped and hated less, but loved more

Others would follow and crash a wave of love on the world.

Maybe if I smiled more at strangers

They would too, until the whole universe is smiling.

Maybe if I really prayed for my enemies

They would change their ways.

Maybe if I lived what I spoke

Others would too.

Maybe if stood up for others

Then others wouldn’t commit suicide.

Maybe if I cared

I would start doing.

Maybe If…

It goes on and on



So maybe if we turned the “maybe if” into an “I did”,

We could save lives instead of taking them for a granted.



No comments:

Post a Comment