Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Morning Devotion

Today, I would like to share with you my morning devotion. I hope that is OK with you!!
The devo. comes from Matthew 6:25-34

I would encourage you to read that passage of scripture after you have read the seven points that I have for you to read!!
Then together you could study both and see how this may be applied to your life or a friends life that you might know. Whatever you do with Gods Word, do something.



SEVEN REASONS NOT TO WORRY



1. The same God who created life
in you can be trusted with
the details of your life.
V 25

2. Worrying about the future
hampers your efforts for today.
V 26

3. Worrying is more harmful
then helpful.
V 27

4. God does not ignore those
who depend on Him.
V's 28-30

5. Worry shows a lack of faith
and understanding of God.
V's 31-32

6. There are real challenges God
wants us to pursue, and
worrying keeps us from them.
V 33

7. Living one day at a time
keeps us from being
consumed with worry.
V 34

No comments:

Post a Comment