Monday, October 18, 2010

Has Anyone Told You Lately

How Amazing You Are?

It's about time you heard it again.

I hear you saying, "Who me?" I'm saying right back, "Yep, you.

You... the one doing your thing, making your difference, being a glorious mess that God can use.

You... getting back up when you fall down, trying again when it doesn't work out, doing the hard, the different, taking those steps of faith.

You... wonderfully made just like you are, and on your way to becoming all He made you to be. I see you squirming in that chair, squinting a little at that screen and thinking, "That's for others but I'm not so sure about me." Believe it, receive it, it's true. This is for YOU.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:14 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment