Friday, October 8, 2010

Clocky

Psalms 39:4 & 5b   NLT

Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be.  Remind me that my days are numbered, and that my life is fleeing away.  Certainly every man at his best state is but vapor.


"The Clock is Ticking"

We say that "time flies" but a wise person observed that "time stays and we fly"!

Life is short no matter how long we live.  If there is something important we want to do, we must not put it off for a better day.  Ask yourself, "If I had only six months to live, what would I do?"  Tell someone that you love him or her?  Deal with an undisciplined area in your spiritual life?  Tell someone about Jesus?  Life is short - don't neglect what is truly important.  Life is short, but God is strong.  Live your life today as it is your last.

" DON'T SPEND TIME; INVEST IT "

Prayer:  Father help us make the most of life's opportunities before us - living holy lives, serving others before ourselves, glorify You in word and deed.  Let us be reminded that time is Yours and we need to be prepared for the end of time, because time is short, help us again to do your utmost for you.  In Your Name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment