Friday, December 17, 2010

How Do You Spell Christmas

Hello friends!! Yesterday as I was listening to Christmas carols, I heard a carol that I have never heard before. So I thought for today I would share the lyrics with you. If you would like to hear the song you will need to down load it for free. I will attach a link to the site in which I got mine. May you be blessed this day and may you enjoy this song.


VERSE OF THE DAY:

An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."
Matthew 1:20-21
----------------------------------
When I was but a youngster,


Christmas meant one thing,


That I’d be getting lots of toys that day.


I learned a whole lot different,


When my Mother sat me down,


And taught me to spell Christmas this way:


“C” is for the Christ child, born upon this day,


“H” for herald angels in the night,


“R” means our Redeemer,


“I” means Israel,


“S” is for the star that shone so bright,


“T” is for three wise men, they who traveled far,


“M” is for the manger where he lay,


“A”’ s for all He stands for,


“S” means shepherds came,


And that’s why there’s a Christmas day,


And that’s why there’s a Christmas day



http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=21097&song=C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S

No comments:

Post a Comment